How it works:
- Your church will receive 21 envelopes with a label that provides an amount to place in the envelope.
- Envelope amounts start at $5 and go up by increments of $5. The highest amount is $100, and on the last envelope the donor can write in an amount they would like to give.
- Donors can place their donation envelopes in the offering plate.
- Churches can have donors write the check out to their church and then the church can write one check to Grindstone Lake Bible Camp for the total amount that was donated, or they can compile the envelopes into a large envelope to be sent to Grindstone Lake Bible Camp.
- Grindstone Lake Bible Camp staff are willing to pick up donation packets at the church during a scheduled time or during office hours to avoid sending packet in the mail. Please call 320-245-2777 or email email@example.com to schedule.
Donations are used for:
- Grindstone Lake Bible Camp's Scholarship Fund
- Special Projects (Usually maintenance, renovation, and building projects)